Welcome to the home page of the
La Crosse Community Thanksgiving Dinner, Inc.
We are in need of
Volunteers for the Planning Committee
Urgent Planning Committee Opportunities: (these spots are not a full-time committment)
- Public Relations (PR) - background in media communications, public speaking, writing skills & visibility.
- Donation Coordinator - background in fundraising and communication, grant writing (preferred).
- Website and Volunteer Coordinator - background in IT, database development & maintenance; organizational skills; communication and attention to detail.
Other Planning Committee Opportunities: (these spots are not a full-time committment)
- Phone Line (Volunteers and Home Bound Meals)
- Clean-Up and Storing Supplies
- Crafts and Activities
- Dining Room
- Host & Security
- Serving Line
- Supply Pick-Up and Decorating
- Transportation/Meal Delivery
- Volunteer Check-in
The Annual Thanksgiving Dinner is:
- An Interfaith endeavor put on by volunteers for all people of the Coulee Region at the La Crosse Center
- An expression and an action of celebrating community and giving thanks for the blessings we have
- An inclusive event where everyone is invited to enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving dinner at no cost and share the day with others
- An experience that brings diverse people together promoting awareness, understanding and community building
- Made possible through the generosity of caring individuals, students, organizations, churches, businesses foundations & artists
- A celebration of all that is good about community life in the coulee Region